thor hammer necklaceMetal Belt Buckles and Accessories by WATTO Distinctive Metal Wear
Thor is the Norse or Scandinavian God of thunder, lightning and storms and was popular during the Viking era. Thor’s hammer known as Mjölnir, “that which smashes,” was considered one of the most fierce weapons of the time.
Your new WEARABLE PIECE OF ART CHARM is made of steel, created with the finest craftsmanship by metal artist Jon WATTO Watson. It’s powder coated for a high gloss finish. Charm hangs on a gunmetal chain. The back of the charm is stamped with the WATTO artist stamp!
- Please note whether you would like an 16",18", 20" or 24" chain.
Chain is gunmetal plated brass with lobster claw closure.
- CHARM SIZE: : 1.5 "H x 1.125"W
- Our PRODUCTS are not intended for children 12 years and under.
- Designs may vary slightly in size, shape and finish du to the handmade nature.
- Great for gift giving too!