Celtic cross necklaceMetal Belt Buckles and Accessories by WATTO Distinctive Metal Wear
Our version of the Celtic Christian Cross is typical of a traditional Christian cross with a ring encircling the intersection. One theory says that St. Patrick introduced this cross to the pagans, combining the traditional Christian cross with the "sun cross" (circle) to suggest the importance of the cross by associating it with the power of the sun.
Your new WEARABLE PIECE OF ART CHARM is made of steel, created with the finest craftsmanship by metal artist Jon WATTO Watson. It’s powder coated for a high gloss finish. Charm hangs on a gunmetal chain. The back of the charm is stamped with the WATTO artist stamp!
- Comes packaged with foiled hang tag in a velvet pouch. A signed certificate of Authenticity is included so you know it's the real deal!
- Please note whether you would like an 16",18", 20" or 24" chain.
Chain is gunmetal plated brass with lobster claw closure.
- CHARM SIZE: 1.25"w x 1.75"h
- Our PRODUCTS are not intended for children 12 years and under.
- Designs may vary slightly in size, shape and finish du to the handmade nature.
- Great for gift giving too!