Celtic triskelion wall hookMetal Belt Buckles and Accessories by WATTO Distinctive Metal Wear
The Celtic Spiral, Triple Spiral, Triskelion or Triskele is made of three united spirals. This Triskelion wall hook is great for keys, coats, those reusable shopping bags we're all crazy about or "Fido's" dog collar.
The Triskele has been used in various cultures and time periods, therefore there are various meanings associated with the Triskele depending on those variables. The Celtic Spiral is most often associated with motion and moving forward to reach a deeper understanding.
Great for keys, coats, those reusable shopping bags we're all crazy about or "Fido's" dog collar.
- Celtic Wall hook is completely made of steel by metal artist Jon WATTO Watson.
- Made of steel then powdered coated for a glossy finish.
- The WATTO name is hand stamped on the back of each hook.
- A hole is provided for hanging. Just hammer a nail through the hole and hang! For hanging heavier items use an anchor in the wall before attaching hook to wall.
- Size: design is approx. 4.5" w x 4.5" high
- Hook size: approx. 2" long
- Total size: approx. 4.5" w x 6.5" long
- COLOR: silver colored metal - steel is ground down to a silver/pewter looking color. Note in some pictures, the metal is picking up color from wood / background. These do NOT have a gold or red tint to them.
- Please note size and finish may vary from picture shown due to handmade nature
- Our products are not intended for children 12 and under.