fishbone wall hookMetal Belt Buckles and Accessories by WATTO Distinctive Metal Wear
Your new fishbone hook is great for keys, coats, those reusable shopping bags we're all crazy about or your dog's leash. Hang it by the door so everything you need is ready to go or hang it in the garage with your fishing gear.
Fishbones have been said to be a symbol of good fortune. Now you can have a little good luck hanging around.
Great for keys, coats, those reusable shopping bags we're all crazy about or "Fido's" dog collar
- Fishbone Wall hook is completely made of steel by metal artist Jon WATTO Watson.
- Made of steel then powdered coated for a glossy finish.
- The WATTO name is hand stamped on the back of each hook.
- A hole is provided for hanging. Just hammer a nail through the hole and hang! For hanging heavier items use an anchor in the wall before attaching hook to wall.
Size: Octopus design is approx. 4.5" w x 2.25" high
Hook size: approx. 2" long
Total size: approx. 4.5" w x 4.25" long
- COLOR: silver colored metal - steel is ground down to a silver/pewter looking color. Note in some pictures, the metal is picking up color from wood / background. These do NOT have a gold or red tint to them.
- Please note size and finish may vary from picture shown due to handmade nature
- Our products are not intended for children 12 and under.