iron cross key chainMetal Belt Buckles and Accessories by WATTO Distinctive Metal Wear
A symbol of bravery and heroism, the iron cross has its roots as a German military cross and is one of the most recognizable military symbols of all times. Carry your bravery with you with this handmade iron cross charm with gunmetal keychain.
Key chains have multiple uses. Add it to a chain and wear it as a funky necklace. Wear it on your belt loop as a pant décor, on a wallet chain or use it for your keys.
Your new FUNCTIONAL PIECE OF ART is hand is made of steel, created with the finest craftsmanship by metal artist Jon WATTO Watson. It's powder coated for a high gloss finish then attached to a gunmetal plated brass key chain. The back of the charm is stamped with the WATTO artist stamp!
- Great for gift giving too!
- Comes packaged with foiled hang tag in a velvet pouch.
- A signed certificate of Authenticity is included so you know it's the real deal!
- CHARM SIZE: approx 1.5"w x 1.5"h
- KEYCHAIN: Gunmetal plated brass with swivel clip key chain measures 1.5" long x .5"wide, opening is 3/8"
- Our products are not intended for children 12 and under.
- Each item is individually made. Size and finish may vary.