triquetra wall hookMetal Belt Buckles and Accessories by WATTO Distinctive Metal Wear
Our triquetra wall hook is a great way to add a little Celtic tradition to your home decor.
The triquetra, Latin for "three cornered" also know as a triangle, was originally a religious symbol for the Holy Trinity. It has roots in both paganism and Christianity as well as origins in Irish Celtic art. In contemporary Irish tradition the triquetra symbolizes love, honor and protection when given to a loved one.
Great for keys, coats, those reusable shopping bags we're all crazy about or "Fido's" dog collar.
Great for keys, coats, those reusable shopping bags we're all crazy about or "Fido's" dog collar
- Celtic Wall hook is completely made of steel by metal artist Jon WATTO Watson.
- Made of steel then powdered coated for a glossy finish.
- The WATTO name is hand stamped on the back of each hook.
- A hole is provided for hanging. Just hammer a nail through the hole and hang! For hanging heavier items use an anchor in the wall before attaching hook to wall.
- Size: design is approx. 3.5" w x 4.5" high
- Hook size: approx. 2" long
- Total size: approx. 3.5" w x 6.5" long
- COLOR: silver colored metal - steel is ground down to a silver/pewter looking color. Note in some pictures, the metal is picking up color from wood / background. These do NOT have a gold or red tint to them.
- Please note size and finish may vary from picture shown due to handmade nature
- Our products are not intended for children 12 and under.