do you make your products?
Many of our products are made by us. The larger metal pieces (key chains, buckles, charms, hooks and ornaments) are all made in our Tucson workshop by co-owner Jon WATTO Watson ofWATTO Distinctive Metal Wear (one of our other companies). Mary Spencer - the other co-owner, assembles the pieces.
will my skin react to your metal?
Most of our products are powder coated so they should not turn colors or turn you colors (key chains, belt buckles, pendants, money clips, and hooks.) If the coating gets chipped and the product gets wet, there is a possibility that the item might rust.
Many of the metal parts such as chains and key chains are made of brass or other base metals. People that are sensitive to metals may react. Every one has different chemistry so we are not able to guarantee how an item will react with you.
how do i pay?
You can pay right here through Shopify's secure processing center or through Paypal. If you live in Arizona, sales tax will be collected.
Here are a few other ways to pay:
- Checks and money orders. Your order will ship once your check has cleared.
- Credit card numbers over the phone. Please contact us at 520-546-2990. (We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discovery or American Express)
- Amazon Payments
how long will my order take to ship?
Most of our items are made to order. We try to have at least one of each type and color in stock, but it could take up to 2 weeks during busy season before our item is shipped out. If you need an item earlier, please let us know and we will make every effort to get your item out as needed. For holiday shipping we will let you know if we are unable to meet the shipping deadlines and refund you if we cannot meet them.
how long will my order take to ship?
- First class orders usually takes 3-7 days.
- Priority Mail USPS (2-3 Day Transit Time)$ 6.39
- Priority Mail Express USPS (1 Day Transit Time)
We welcome international customers.
- Please allow MINIMUM 30 days once the item is shipped. Items sometimes get caught up in customs and can be held in customs for UP TO 3 MONTHS or more.
- Please contact your local post office with the tracking number if it does not show up in a timely manner. There is nothing we can do on our side unfortunately.
- DUTY: Please note all international shipments may contain EXTRA DUTY and VAT FEES. This is the responsibility of the purchaser/buyer and will be collected on your end. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond the original delivery estimates.
i'm not happy. i want a refund
Oh, no! We want you to be happy. We will accept a full refund for your new item if you aren't happy ( shipping will not be refunded) within 14 days of you receiving the item. Please email us to let us know you will be returning the item so we can look out for it at our PO box in order for you to be refunded.
To return the item, please carefully package the item with packaging (velvet bag etc) that it came in. If packaging is not included, a 10% restocking charge will be applied. You will be required to pay for the shipping to return the item back to us. You can find the return address here.
Item returned to us must not be damaged in any way or we will not be able to refund you.
If you receive a damaged item, please send us a picture of the damage within 3 days of receiving the item for a full refund.
do you do custom orders?
We will consider custom orders depending on the quantity and time frame. This will be on a case by case basis. Custom buckles with start at $95 and go up from there. If you have other ideas, please contact us here and we will discuss it with you. All custom orders are final sales.
do you take wholesale orders?
We do accept wholesale orders with a valid Tax ID number, a business name and website. Please use our contact form.
do you donate to charity?
Yes, we do donate items for animal welfare charity fund raisers through our Outlaw Kritters website. Please email us with your tax ID number and Charity Name. See our "Helping Animals" page on our Outalw Kritters website.for more information on our giving program.