Celtic trinity money clipMetal Belt Buckles and Accessories by WATTO Distinctive Metal Wear
The Trinity or Triquetra is Latin for "three corners" or things that come in threes. It has its roots in Celtic culture and Christianity and is known for it's religious symbolism for Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Current Irish tradition is to give a Triquetra symbol to a loved one to show the three promises of a relationship: love, protection and honor.
Your new FUNCTIONAL PIECE OF ART is hand made of steel, created with the finest craftsmanship by metal artist Jon WATTO Watson. It’s powder coated for a high gloss finish. Handmade charm is attached to nickel silver colored money clip using an industrial strength adhesive.
Great for gift giving too!
- Comes packaged with foiled hang tag in a velvet pouch.
- A signed certificate of Authenticity is included so you know it's the real deal!
- CHARM SIZE: approx 1.75" H x .1.375 W
- CLIP SIZE: approx 1.75"H x .75"W
- PLEASE Note: Money clip will take a while to loosen up.
- Our products are not intended for children 12 and under.
- Each item is individually made. Size and finish may vary.