Celtic trinity key chainMetal Belt Buckles and Accessories by WATTO Distinctive Metal Wear
The Triquetra or "Trinity" is Latin for "three corners" or things that come in threes. It has its roots in Celtic culture and Christianity and is known for it's religious symbolism for Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Current Irish tradition is to give a Triquetra symbol to a loved one to show the three promises of a relationship: love, protection and honor.
Key chains have multiple uses. Add it to a chain and wear it as a funky necklace. Wear it on your belt loop as a pant décor, on a wallet chain or use it for your keys.
Your new FUNCTIONAL PIECE OF ART is hand is made of steel, created with the finest craftsmanship by metal artist Jon WATTO Watson. It's powder coated for a high gloss finish then attached to a gunmetal plated brass key chain. The back of the charm is stamped with the WATTO artist stamp!
- Great for gift giving too!
- Comes packaged with foiled hang tag in a velvet pouch.
- A signed certificate of Authenticity is included so you know it's the real deal!
- CHARM SIZE: approx 1.875"w x 1.625"h
- KEYCHAIN: Gunmetal plated brass with swivel clip key chain measures 1.5" long x .5"wide, opening is 3/8"
- Our products are not intended for children 12 years and under.
- Each item is individually made. Size and finish may vary.