The cross symbol dates back to the stone age. The most well know symbolism is for Christianity, however it has been seen etched into caves dating back to the earliest of civilizations. For those with religious beliefs, it holds a special meaning, but it has also become a pop culture symbol that is unrelated to any religious belief.
Whether you hold your faith close to your heart, or just like the cross symbol, our handmade metal cross will be sure to meet your needs. Everyone is unique since each one is individually ground by Jon WATTO Watson to give it it's unique finish. It's then powder coated for a high gloss finish.
Key chains have multiple uses. Add it to a chain and wear it as a funky necklace. Wear it on your belt loop as a pant décor, on a wallet chain or use it for your keys.
Your new FUNCTIONAL PIECE OF ART is hand is made of steel, created with the finest craftsmanship by metal artist Jon WATTO Watson. It's powder coated for a high gloss finish then attached to a gunmetal plated brass key chain. The back of the charm is stamped with the WATTO artist stamp!
- Great for gift giving too!
- Comes packaged with foiled hang tag in a velvet pouch.
- A signed certificate of Authenticity is included so you know it's the real deal!
- CHARM SIZE: approx 1.5"w x 2.125"h
- KEYCHAIN: Gunmetal plated brass with swivel clip key chain measures 1.5" long x .5"wide, opening is 3/8"
- Our products are not intended for children 12 and under.
- Each item is individually made. Size and finish may vary.
Thanks to Boo Boo and Fivel Stewart, Jackson Rathbone, Lorenzo Henrie and Dani Thorne for their pictures with our key chains.