fishbone necklaceMetal Belt Buckles and Accessories by WATTO Distinctive Metal Wear
Fishbones have been said to be a symbol of good fortune. So, you're sure to have good luck when wearing this sophisticated fish.
Your new WEARABLE PIECE OF ART CHARM is made of steel, created with the finest craftsmanship by metal artist Jon WATTO Watson. It’s powder coated for a high gloss finish. Charm hangs on a gunmetal chain. The back of the charm is stamped with the WATTO artist stamp!
- Comes packaged with a hangtag in a black pouch, with a certificate of authenticity to show it’s the real deal!
- Please note whether you would like an 16",18", 20" or 24" chain.
Chain is gunmetal plated brass with lobster claw closure.
- CHARM SIZE: APPROX 2"H x .875"W
- Our PRODUCTS are not intended for children 12 years and under.
- Designs may vary slightly in size, shape and finish du to the handmade nature.
- Great for gift giving too!