fleur-de-lis necklaceMetal Belt Buckles and Accessories by WATTO Distinctive Metal Wear
The fleur-de-lis is a beautiful and popular symbol worn by both men and women.Derived from the French word for fleur "flower" and lis "lily," it is a stylized version of the actual lily flower. It has been used throughout time in all cultures and time periods.
Your new WEARABLE PIECE OF ART CHARM is made of steel, created with the finest craftsmanship by metal artist Jon WATTO Watson. It’s powder coated for a high gloss finish. Charm hangs on a gunmetal chain. The back of the charm is stamped with the WATTO artist stamp!
- Please note whether you would like an 16",18", 20" or 24" chain.
Chain is gunmetal plated brass with lobster claw closure.
- CHARM SIZE: approx 1.75"h x 1.75"w
- Our PRODUCTS are not intended for children 12 years and under.
- Designs may vary slightly in size, shape and finish du to the handmade nature.
- Great for gift giving too!
- Comes packaged with a hangtag in a black pouch, with a certificate of authenticity to show it’s the real deal!