fleur-de-lis money clipMetal Belt Buckles and Accessories by WATTO Distinctive Metal Wear
The fleur-de-lis is a beautiful and popular symbol worn by both men and women. Derived from the French word for fleur "flower" and lis "lily," it is a stylized version of the actual lily flower. It has been used throughout time in all cultures and time periods.
Your new FUNCTIONAL PIECE OF ART is hand made of steel, created with the finest craftsmanship by metal artist Jon WATTO Watson. It’s powder coated for a high gloss finish. Handmade charm is attached to nickel silver colored money clip using an industrial strength adhesive.
Great for gift giving too!
- Comes packaged with foiled hang tag in a velvet pouch.
- A signed certificate of Authenticity is included so you know it's the real deal!
- CHARM SIZE: approx 1.75" H x 1.75" W
- CLIP SIZE: approx 1.75"H x .75"W
- PLEASE Note: Money clip will take a while to loosen up.
- Our products are not intended for children 12 and under.
- Each item is individually made. Size and finish may vary.