Texans are proud of their state, and why shouldn't they be?!
It's the 2nd largest state in both size and population.
The "Lone Star" state got it's nickname to remind it's citizens of it's struggle for independence from Mexico and to signify it as an independent republic.
Our Texas state has a star to symbolize the "Lone Star" state and comes on a gunmetal chain.
Your new WEARABLE PIECE OF ART CHARM is made of steel, created with the finest craftsmanship by metal artist Jon WATTO Watson. It’s powder coated for a high gloss finish. Charm hangs on a gunmetal chain. The back of the charm is stamped with the WATTO artist stamp!
- Please note whether you would like an 16",18", 20" or 24" chain.
Chain is gunmetal plated brass with lobster claw closure.
- CHARM SIZE: approx 1.625"w x 1.5" h
- Our PRODUCTS are not intended for children 12 years and under.
- Designs may vary slightly in size, shape and finish du to the handmade nature.
- Great for gift giving too!